|If you are passionate about customer service, then an exciting new opportunity awaits you in London, working for Qantas Cabin Crew (UK).
Qantas is Australia’s leading national airline, recognised globally for its safety record and outstanding customer service. Qantas commenced operations in the UK market 10 years ago. They currently operate flights between London, Dubai, Sydney and Melbourne using the world’s largest airliner, the amazing A380! We're looking for trainee or experienced crew who can demonstrate a genuine care for customers – and who are driven by making the small things count. So whether you work in travel & tourism, hospitality & catering, healthcare & emergency services or retail & beauty – we’d love to hear from you.
Based at London Heathrow Airport, you’ll work as part of a highly professional flight attendant team, operating a variable work-pattern on board flights to the UAE and Australia.
Our staff is selected for their consistent service delivery and their personal involvement in making a difference to our customer’s experience. Your ability to make our customer feel welcomed, important and appreciated by taking pride in putting that something extra in every detail of the customer experience is the key to your success.
Our People have:
• The passion and commitment for delivering customer service to the highest standard
• The skills, pride and enthusiasm to work in a fast paced environment, requiring teamwork and the ability to work effectively under pressure
• A warm, professional, friendly and welcoming style of service to all customers.
• Trusting relationships within the team and positively contribute towards the team’s performance
• A commitment to the continuous improvement of our customer’s experience
• The ability to adapt to any situation that may present itself in a sensible, warm and safe way
• An appreciation of cultural diversity and sensitivity towards all customers including those who may need extra assistance
• The flexibility to work any shift in our operation including Christmas and New Year’s Eve
• A high level of health and fitness to operate in a unique work environment
• High standards of personal presentation and professional conduct
In addition to all of the above you will also:
• Have extensive customer service experience
• Be eligible to hold an Australian Security Identify Card (ASIC) and agree to undertake an international and Australian security clearance to establish your eligibility to hold an ASIC.
• Be able to swim at least 50 metres (this is an Olympic size swimming pool), fully clothed, and then tread water for 3 minutes
• Have legal work rights in the United Kingdom
• Be a minimum of 18 years of age
• Hold a passport which ensures unrestricted access to all Qantas destinations with a minimum of 12 months validity
If you feel you have the energy and passion to excel in this role please submit your application now by copying the below link into your browser: