OTE £22K to £25K+ (depending on experience + performance)
Farnborough Airport, UK
Limitless career opportunities. Outstanding financial rewards. Industry-leading (not to mention life-enhancing) benefits. And a collaborative, supportive and vibrant work environment. This is what you can expect as an Aviation Resourcer at AeroProfessional. Whether you’re an experienced resourcer or at graduate entry-level, you’ll help to recruit the people that keep airlines flying all over the world. If you’re passionate about aviation or travel and committed to achieve, we’ll do all we can to help you fulfil your potential. Your journey to success starts here.
Our Resourcers know what make people tick. Whether they’re sifting through CVs or chatting to a potential candidate on the phone, they instinctively understand what makes the perfect fit. It’s this flair for matchmaking that ensures our clients and candidates place their trust in their hands.
Whatever experience you join us with, you can expect all the support you need to help you develop and achieve your goals. But to start with, you’ll need to bring us the kind of people skills and problem-solving skills that make our Resourcers so good at what they do.
Whilst aviation knowledge is a bonus, if you’ve got a genuine passion for the airline or travel industry (like we all have), we’ll help you grow that further so that you can quickly establish yourself.
What you’ll be doing
- Using internal and external candidate databases to identify the right job seekers
- Networking with potential candidates to expand your pool of active and passive talent
- Liaising and networking with airlines and aircraft operators to help in times of downsizing
- Creating and placing job adverts across specialist media and websites
- Dealing with all jobseeker enquiries
- Interviewing candidates (normally by phone)
- Completing reference checks and verifying applicant documents
What you’ll need
- Previous experience within a fast-paced office (any resourcing experience a bonus)
- Great telephone manner
- Genuine interest in the aviation, airline or travel sectors
- Excellent IT skills
- Superb organisational, interpersonal, problem-solving and listening skills
- A positive work attitude, even when under pressure
If this sounds like you, you could be on track to join us at our modern, high-end offices at Farnborough Airport, the “birthplace of British aviation”. If you’ve liked what you’ve seen and are more determined than ever to join us, please attach your CV and covering letter submit your application below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
All candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK.