OTE £30K to £60K+ (depending on experience + performance)
Farnborough Airport, UK
Limitless career opportunities. Outstanding financial rewards. Industry-leading (not to mention life-enhancing) benefits. And a collaborative, supportive and vibrant work environment. This is what you can expect as a Sales Executive at AeroProfessional. Whether you’re an experienced sales executive, recruitment consultant or a recent graduate, you’ll help to recruit the people that keep airlines flying all over the world. If you’re passionate about aviation or travel and committed to achieve, we’ll do all we can to help you fulfil your potential. Your journey to success starts here.
Our Sales Executives are the driving force behind our business. They’re the ones out with our clients, improving on our already outstanding reputation in the market – building relationships, sharing their expert market knowledge and bringing in new business. And that’s because they have that rare ability to generate sales, whilst delivering the kind of customer-service that inspires trust.
Whatever experience you join us with, you can expect all the support you need to help you be the best you can be. But to start with, you’ll need to bring us the kind of entrepreneurial spirit and resilience that’s essential to propel your career to the next level.
Whilst aviation knowledge is a bonus, if you’ve got a genuine passion for the airline or travel industry (like we all have), we’ll help you grow that further so that you can quickly establish yourself.
What you’ll be doing
- Selling business solutions to both warm and cold potential clients
- Reviewing industry media to broaden your knowledge and generate new business leads
- Negotiating headline terms for commercial contracts
- Building relationships and managing accounts
- Liaising and networking with clients, candidates, airlines and aircraft operators
What you’ll need
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Genuine interest in the aviation, airline or travel sectors
- Degree qualified (or equivalent experience)
- Sales or recruitment experience or a strong desire to make sales your career of choice
- Excellent IT skills
- Superb organisational, communication, presentation and listening skills
- To enjoy hard work, thrive under pressure and like working to targets
- Any additional language skills are a bonus
If this sounds like you, you could be on track to join us at our modern, high-end offices at Farnborough Airport, the “birthplace of British aviation”. If you’ve liked what you’ve seen and are more determined than ever to join us, please attach your CV and covering letter submit your application below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
All candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK.