Long term career prospects
Desirable remuneration package
Opportunity to travel
AeroProfessional are pleased to be recruiting for a Chief Pilot position for a well-known MEP operator in the South of the UK.
The role of a Senior MEP Pilot is in integral part of the company operation and some of your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
· The safety and standards, management and supervision of all operational flight crew.
· Ensuring Flight Inspections are carried out in accordance with Company procedures and those of the relevant authority.
· Ensuring Flight Inspection Operations are carried out and completed to the satisfaction of the customer.
· Ensuring compliance with all aspects of aircraft performance and operating minima.
· The validity and currency of all flight crew licences.
· Supervision of flight crew to ensure compliance with the Company Operation Manual, Aeroplane Flight Manual and all relevant regulations.
If you feel you have the relevant MEP experience and meet the minimum requirements below we look forward to hearing from you about this fantastic opportunity!
You must have previous experience in a similar position
You must have crew management experience
Operational management experience
You must have strong commercial experience
You must have a flexible approach as you may be required to travel from time to time or deal with work outside of normal office hours
You must be able to work within a commutable distance of Shoreham
Upon successful review of your documents, you will be invited for a face to face interview with senior management within Flight Calibration services. Once this has been successfully completed you will then complete a flight test on the company aircraft.