On Site Canteen and Gym
Farnborough Aircraft Interiors are recognised as a leading specialist in corporate and private interiors for both fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
The ideal candidate will work as part of a team to complete interior refurbishments of both fixed and rotary wing aircraft, based at Farnborough Aircraft Interiors specialist facility at Farnborough Airport.
· Product fixing and assembly
· Product preparation, stripping and cleaning of panels
· Maintaining a high level of service and good eye for detail at all times
· Attending customer facilities to complete works if and when required
· Onsite installation of carpets
· Seat foam building
· Templating & patterning
· Recovering seats in leather/material
· Recovering panels in Ultra-leather/leather or material
· All aspects of sewing ie. twin / top stitch to required standards
Aviation experience is welcomed, however not essential. Experience of high-quality upholstery will be a positive benefit.
If you meet the below minimum requirements we look forward to hearing from you!
Must have comprehensive sewing skills
Minimum 5 years experience with product interiors
Experience with a variety of materials including leather
Telephone interview with AeroProfessional team.
Face to Face interview