24 days annual leave plus BH
Statutory pension via Standard Life
Private Heath care via AXA PPP
Season Ticket loans
Working within a small team reporting to the Head of Operations - Airframe, the Stores and Logistics Officer will provide support to the Gatwick operation ensuring customer request are fulfilled.
Stores based, the role requires good communication skills, attention to detail, organisation skills and ability to maintain key relationships.
• Meeting AOG deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Preparing orders for shipments to venders and customers
• Expediting deliveries with couriers
• Data entry via Quantum
• Maintenance of an organized filing system.
• Receiving materials into the company from suppliers.
• Quality control Inspection of materials received.
• Handling and storage of aeronautical parts including electro sensitive devices.
• Dealing with queries and reject parts.
• Packing parts for dispatch either domestic or export.
• Upkeep of shipping documentation.
• Liaison with colleagues in all other departments at all levels to ensure the smooth running of the company.
• To carry out any other reasonable task as may be deemed appropriate from time to time.
A practical interest in aviation and engineering
Relevant experience in the aerospace industry ideally gained from working within a Stores or a Logistics environment.
Good organisational skills
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
A willingness and enthusiasm to learn
Full driving licence
Working knowledge of Quantum Inventory system
Forklift truck licence
Upon successful completion of a telephone interview and submission of documentation there will be 1 face to face interview with our client at the office in Gatwick before the successful candidate will be offered the role.