Thank you, your application has been submitted for this position. We will contact you if you are successful.
If you do not hear from us in 3 working days, please contact one of our consultants for an update.
Flight Deck To be disclosed Permanent Oxford Immediate
AeroProfessional are pleased to be looking for both MEP/SEP Instructors to join our client on both a permanent and/or freelance basis.
The Single/Multi Engine Flight Instructor is responsible for delivering the highest quality Flight and Simulator instruction to cadets in compliance with the Client’s exacting training and safety standards, and in line with the applicable Aviation Authority regulations.
Your role will include flight safety, flight training and administration, but is not limited to the following on a day to day basis;
• To Promote amongst cadets, peers and other staff, safe behaviour at all times on the ground and in the air, in full compliance of the Client’s Safety Policies;
• To ensure all cadets, whether in their care or not, are taught and maintain the principles and practices of Flight Safety;
• To actively participate in the company Safety Management System to include the filing of Air Safety Reports (ASRs), attend safety briefings, and to be vigilant for any perceived unsafe behaviour or actions;
• To adhere at all times to any other safety standards that, from time to time, may be issued, whether at the home or at third-party airports.
• To ensure that course standards, training requirements and objectives are taught properly and in a timely manner
• To manage cadet progress appropriately and to report any deficiencies to the CFI
• To complete all non-flying assignments, including Duty Instructor and classroom briefings, and to effectively manage cadets through the course, informing the Head of Training/Chief Flight Instructor of any delays in training or unsatisfactory progress
• To identify any improvements to the practical instruction and/or Training Standards and advise the HT/CFI accordingly. To actively work with those responsible to continuously improve safety and quality levels within the Company
• To monitor the technical and internal status and cleanliness of all the aircraft/simulators used for training and to report any discrepancies to those responsible, verifying that the aircraft/simulator is airworthy and/or suitable for training/operating
• To deliver standardised flight training as directed by the Head of Training/Chief Flying Instructor
• To comply fully with the orders given in the Company FCOM and to ensure that their cadets understand and comply with those SOPs
• To complete all other reasonable duties as directed by the HT/CFI
X1 Initial telephone interview (with Head of Training)
X2 Face to Face interview (with Head of Training/HR Manager)