Thank you, your application has been submitted for this position. We will contact you if you are successful.
If you do not hear from us in 3 working days, please contact one of our consultants for an update.
Operations ACC Aviation UK Permanent Reigate, UK Immediate
ACC serves clients across the globe, in all aspects of aircraft charter, leasing, flight management, aircraft seat sales and refurbishment.
Ther H24 team works as key central point that supports our Commercial teams and the organisation in providing value add customer service and sales operations support 24/7, 365 days a year. The H24 team is also the lynchpin that supports our ST ACMI service and OOH’s flight services such as AOG.
This role has two main elements:
• Working on the commercial aspects of our ACMI ST and AOG services which can include marketing and business development as well as searching for availability, broking and fixing enquiries
• Providing operational support to our OOH flights around the globe to ensure that we are able to exceed customer expectations and deliver to our USP.
• Airline/Aviation industry experience preferably in operations or senior cabin crew
• Previous sales or broking experience (ideally in either ACMI or charter) would be ideal/advantageous
• Customer focused with first rate people skills
• Polished phone manner and written communication skills
• Highly target driven individual, motivated to ‘Win’ business
• Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
• Calm under pressure with the ability to problem solve
• Commercial astute with the ability to maximise margins whilst providing an excellent service to the customer
• Excellent IT skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, XL and Outlook and the ability to learn and develop the functionality of a new system
• Excellent time management skills to ensure rigorous contract and project deadlines are met
• Able to travel to meet clients and suppliers worldwide
1st Interview, personality profiling questionnaire, Final interview.