Thank you, your application has been submitted for this position. We will contact you if you are successful.
If you do not hear from us in 3 working days, please contact one of our consultants for an update.
Engineering AerFin Limited Permanent Gatwick Immediate
Working within a small team reporting to the Head of Repairs, the MRO Executive will assist in the management of Customer Repairs, Core Repairs and Stock Repairs, whilst supporting the sales team with status updates and technical backup.
Office based, the role requires good communication skills, attention to detail, organisation skills and ability to maintain key relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensuring Repair Orders are raised as required
• Progressing repair orders and updating Quantum accordingly
• Logging quotes, quote review, approval and negotiation in line with set budgets
• Updating the company system and associated spreadsheets with status of repairs
• Performing to KPI’s
• Liaison with AerFin’s sales team regarding component status and customer order requirements
• Supporting the Sales Team with their repair queries eg: Modifications, Turn times, Costings, Interchangeability, etc.
• Sourcing and obtaining pricing from MRO workshops for items requiring repair.
• Any related tasks required necessary by the MRO Customer Services Supervisor, MRO Manager or Head of Repairs
• Managing Warranty Repairs
• Communication with suppliers regarding MRO activity
• Negotiation with Repair and Overhaul Vendors
• Providing Status updates for Customer Managed Repairs
• Quoting Customers for Repairs, Overhauls and Modifications
Upon successful completion of a telephone interview and document review with AeroProfessional you will be invited for an interview with our client directly.