Thank you, your application has been submitted for this position. We will contact you if you are successful.
If you do not hear from us in 3 working days, please contact one of our consultants for an update.
Flight Deck Loong Air Permanent China Summer 2020
We are delighted to be recruiting for A320 Captains for Loong Air, one of China’s growing A320 operators who are increasing their fleet by an additional 11 aircraft in 2020.
There are fantastic commuting options as well as extremely competitive net salary packages available. This is one of very few A320 Captains opportunities currently on the market and demand is expected to be very high.
You will be based in Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejian Province, known for its beautiful natural scenery, and located around 200km from Shanghai.
Please apply If you meet the minimum requirements below. Due to the expected levels of interest, preference will be given to A320 Captains already holding a CAAC licence and with a minimum of 2,000 hours PIC on A320 type.
1. You will complete an AeroProfessional phone interview and complete the application form
2. You will receive application feedback within a week and be assigned a Skype interview upon document verification
3. You will be shortlisted for assessment in China (Hangzhou or Shanghai) which takes 6 days
4. You will be responsible for booking flight tickets which will be reimbursed at assessment
5. Successful candidates will be required to complete the CAAC ATPL process and background checking
6. Successful candidates will join Loong Air within 3 months of application
Recruitment Delivery Manager