Thank you, your application has been submitted for this position. We will contact you if you are successful.
If you do not hear from us in 3 working days, please contact one of our consultants for an update.
Engineering To be disclosed Permanent Europe ASAP
On behalf of one of our European based rotary clients, we are delighted to be partnering up with them once again for a recruitment campaign to find a Quality Manager. This amazing opportunity offers a stable and permanent contract in this current climate within aviation.
The ideal candidate will have several years experience in a similar position and ideally hold qualifications or experience in quality assurance, Regulations 1321/2014 & 965/2012, ISO 9001 and auditing.
Your duties will include and are not limited to:
• Quality Manager for the areas Part-145 and CAMO according to NfL 2-274-16, AMC 1 ORO.GEN.200, M.A. 712 and 145.A.30
• Planning, development and maintenance of a quality assurance system that is in compliance with the 1321/2014, 965/2012 regulations and national requirements
• Maintenance of CAME and MOE manuals
• Maintenance of a feedback system to the ACM in order to ensure the implementation of necessary corrective measures if needed
• Ensuring that recommendations from audits are carried out, executed by the competent authority and/or on behalf of a client, followed up and reported back in an appropriate manner
• Securing all incident reports relating to airworthiness and maintenance failures
• Coordination of all external quality controls and follow-up of the resulting findings and recommendations
• Audits within the framework of the company's audit plan, regulations and contractual provisions, including monitoring of corrective actions
• Verification that all Subpart G activities are carried out in accordance with approved procedures
• Ensuring that all contractually agreed maintenance is carried out in accordance with the contract
If the above interests you, please get in contact with our engineering recruitment team.
Upon applying to AeroProfessional, you will be phone interview. Successful candidates will be submitted to our client and successful candidates will be interview face to face by our client.
Sales Manager - Engineering