Thank you, your application has been submitted for this position. We will contact you if you are successful.
If you do not hear from us in 3 working days, please contact one of our consultants for an update.
Operations To be disclosed Permanent Europe Immediate
Our global aviation client is looking for a Station Manager to join them on a permanent basis at one of their aviation equipment facilities in mainland Europe.
You will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the station ensuring that all staff are fully trained and skilled to be able to undertake the activities performed at the facility in compliance with associated aviation regulations under EASA Part 145.
As Stations Manager you will have a number of direct reports and hold a P&L responsibility for the facility.
The main key elements of the role include but is not limited to:
• Ensuring that all maintenance carried out is performed to the required EASA Part 145 regulations.
• Maintaining high level of competence of the staff through performance management, training etc.
• Ensuring the facility is fully equipped with the appropriate machinery and tooling.
• Maintaining and exceeding safety requirements whilst always adhering to OHSE and aviation regulations.
• Quoting and estimating repair and maintenance work for clients.
Get in touch with our recruitment team now to learn more!
You will initially be interviewed by the AeroPrfoessional team, suitable candidates will then be submitted to our client.
Those selected will then be invited for a video interview directly with our client.
Recruitment Delivery Manager