Thank you, your application has been submitted for this position. We will contact you if you are successful.
If you do not hear from us in 3 working days, please contact one of our consultants for an update.
Engineering To be disclosed Permanent Germany Immediate
Our client who operate a global network of maintenance facilities are looking for a station supervisor to join their team in Germany.
This role which offers a permanent contract has an immediate start date available. There is a competitive salary as well as a bonus scheme as part of the company benefits.
The successful candidate will be someone who has a strong background and knowledge in the aviation industry with particular experience in operations management of large teams.
The duties of the role will include but are not limited to:
• Identify, develop and implement procedures to meet production, quality and safety objectives.
• Coordinate with Station Manager to achieve company needs
• Monitors and adjusts schedule to respond to internal production requirements
• Per assigned shift, manage labour hours per work package for accuracy and efficiency.
• On assigned shift, execute and maintain schedule through repairs and follow-up. Monitor and oversee workflow to ensure work package is on schedule and within budget, including shop floor efficiency. Ensure that work is performed in accordance with Repair Station / Quality Manual and Site Operating Procedures.
• Perform continuous process improvement activities aimed at improving safety, efficiency, quality and costs.
• Responsible for enforcing company policies of conduct and safety and initiates disciplinary action when necessary
• Responsible for the overall talent management of the repair department including training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining Team Members; addressing complaints and resolving problems, using the station Daily Management Tool.
Get in touch with our recruitment team to learn more.
There will be a 2 stage video interview process for this role following your submission to our client.
The first stage will be an interview with HR.
The second stage will be an interview with senior management.
You will be offered a start date according to your availability.