Thank you, your application has been submitted for this position. We will contact you if you are successful.
If you do not hear from us in 3 working days, please contact one of our consultants for an update.
Head Office To be disclosed Permanent West Europe Immediate
Compliance Monitoring Manager
We are currently looking for experienced aviation Compliance Monitoring Manager for our client based in Western Europe. You will need to come from an airline or MRO background and be able to take the position as a Post Holder.
• Manage a compliance monitoring system to monitor the compliance with, and adequacy of, procedures required to ensure safe operations.
• Monitor the collection, recording, analysis, implementation of actions taken, and feedback from the independent audit reports to ensure the organisations compliance.
• Provide periodic reports on performance of the organisation, in relation to the safety policy and objectives, by holding regular meetings with the Accountable Manager and senior staff involved to check progress on corrective action in relation to findings of non-compliance.
• Ensure that the Compliance Monitoring Manual and all compliance monitoring related documentation are maintained up to date and in compliance with the latest relevant regulatory requirements and IOSA standards..
• Assessment and monitoring of third party contracted (or sub-contracted if relevant) service providers and suppliers to ensure standards are maintained.
• Provide advice and support to all staff on compliance monitoring matters.
• Liaise on matters of quality, though the Safety & Compliance Review Board and/or Safety Action Group(s), in support of the Accountable Managers safety accountability.
• Liaison with the local Aviation Authority in relation to approvals and organisational issues.
Applicants will need to hold the following experience
• Knowledge of applicable officially recognised standards;
• Knowledge of auditing techniques - Planning, conducting and reporting;
• Knowledge of human factors, human performance and limitations;
• Broad knowledge and experience in the functions of an airlines capabilities, privileges and limitations;
• Previous experience in compliance monitoring related roles with knowledge of EASA Regulations and IOSA Standards;
• Proactive and responsible individual, with the ability to drive initiatives at all levels of the operation;
• Ability to identify and rectify existing and potential unsafe conditions;
• Professional and authoritative, with proven ability to maturely assess situations, ensuring thorough investigation involving all relevant parties;
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills;
• Experienced in presenting information, written & verbal;
• Proficient in MS Office suite and comfortable learning new systems;
• Proficiency in information systems with a strong focus on communication and literary skills;
• Ability to work on own initiative;
• Strong organisational and investigative skills, with respect to maintenance errors, are essential.
If you are looking for a new challenge and hold the above skills an experiences please send your application.
This position is based in Europe and is open to EU citizens as well as UK citizens. Due to COVID travel restrictions the successful candidate maybe able to work from home to begin with but would be expected to relocate once restrictions are lifted.
CV + Documents
Client interview (phone)
Candidate presentation and final interview.
Recruitment Delivery Manager