Thank you, your application has been submitted for this position. We will contact you if you are successful.
If you do not hear from us in 3 working days, please contact one of our consultants for an update.
Engineering To be disclosed Permanent Europe Immediate
This is an excellent opportunity for an aviation Safety & Reliability Engineer to join an innovative and fast growing OEM based in Western Europe.
This role offers a permanent contract with a fantastic salary to match as well as other company benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Plan and conduct safety activities according to company safety programs, time and cost effective
* Prepare of hazards and safety assessments, parts classification, safety programs and methodologies
* Prepare, support and manage the Transmissions and Flight Controls FMEA and lead the Design Assessment process
* Support the parts classification and critical parts identification and justification
* Act as point of contact for safety topics for the product within the Design Organisation
* Implementation of safety methodologies
* Support the Airworthiness Review Board and Maintenance Review Board
* Liaise with engineering design departments, airworthiness department, customer support
* Liaise with suppliers
Upon submitting your CV, our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss the role further with you over the phone.
Successful candidates will be submitted to our client and will have a 2 stage interview process.