Thank you, your application has been submitted for this position. We will contact you if you are successful.
If you do not hear from us in 3 working days, please contact one of our consultants for an update.
Engineering To be disclosed Permanent Europe Immediate
AeroProfessional are supporting our major EU client in their search for a RAMS Engineer who has specific experience with helicopters.
This role offers a permanent contract, great salary, annual bonus and more.
• Perform MSG-3 Analyses and actively contribute to the Maintenance Review Board process for the assigned systems.
• Coordinate the Maintainability requirements definition and implementation in the design in cooperation with the CS&S functions.
• Organize the prototypes maintenance requirements definition, ensuring the Maintenance Manual availability and updating as required for the Flight Conditions approval.
• Reviewing the maintenance findings and experience from prototypes, providing systematic feedback to the design departments and driving Maintainability improvements initiatives.
• Supporting the Design Reviews, monitoring the correct Maintenance Requirements implementation.
• Assess impacts of Design changes on the maintainability of the Product, with specific focus on Scheduled maintenance.
• Coordinate the engineering inputs availability to the CS&S department for Product Support Engineering activities, with specific focus on Technical Publications development.
• Supporting the compliance demonstration activities, in accordance with the Certification Programme.
Get in touch with our recruitment team to learn more!
1. CV submission to AeroProfessional
2. Telephone interview with AeroProfessional
3. Video interview with our client
4. 2nd video interview with our client (senior management)
5. You are offered the role!