Thank you, your application has been submitted for this position. We will contact you if you are successful.
If you do not hear from us in 3 working days, please contact one of our consultants for an update.
Engineering To be disclosed Permanent UK Immediate
We have an amazing opportunity for a technical auditor in the UK for our regional carrier client.
This position will be offered on a permanent basis with a UK employment contract offering a very competitive salary and other company benefits.
Duties and responsibilities
* Monitor compliance of the airlines Part M, (Part-CAMO) and Part-145 organisation with current CAA airworthiness regulations.
* Performance of scheduled and unscheduled audits/inspections/assessments within the airlines Part M (Part-CAMO), Part-145 organisations.
* Conducting contractor and sub-contractor audits.
* Management and completion of audits and production of audit reports.
* Following up findings with the relevant manager/nominated person, ensuring that the root cause analysis and corrective action plans and preventive actions are adequately recorded in the compliance monitoring software system.
* Assisting the Compliance Monitoring Manager in the development and review the annual audit plan for the Part-M (Part-CAMO) and Part 145 for approval by the CAA.
* Assessing providers of materials, standard parts, components and services.
* Responsible for issue, renewal & cancellation of Certifying and Support Staff authorisations.
* Responsible for review of the CAME and MOE prior to submission to the CAA for approval.
* Assessing subcontractors working under the quality system.
* Any additional requirements as required by the Compliance Monitoring Manager to provide an
efficient and effective quality management department.
first stage client
potential second stage client