Thank you, your application has been submitted for this position. We will contact you if you are successful.
If you do not hear from us in 3 working days, please contact one of our consultants for an update.
Engineering To be disclosed Permanent UK Immediate
Technical Services Engineers - Powerplant
Due to continued success our client is expanding and looking for Technical Services Engineers - Powerplant to join them on a permanent basis within the CAMO department.
• Responsible for the management of all engines, APU’s and propellers across the fleet, to include planning the timely removal of engines and/or their components for scheduled maintenance as well as reliability and trend monitoring specific to engines and their components.
• Ensuring efficient and cost effective maintenance of engines and their components, with reference to contractual requirements, whilst complying with the Approved Maintenance Program, airworthiness and regulatory requirements.
• Review and evaluation of propulsion related Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives, to include cost benefit analysis and modification planning where required.
• Provision of technical assistance to Base and Line maintenance.
• Assist with the investigation and closure of Incidents and MORs.
• Provide support where required to the other fleet engineers
• Working alongside the Continuing Airworthiness Department team to drive product and process improvement strategies
• Liaising with manufacturers, TCH, design authorities and other stakeholders
All applicants will need to have extensive, in depth aircraft engine experience including the knowledge and understanding of all components, end of life and all documentation associated with ensuring continuing airworthiness of every element.
Client Teams interview
Face to Face interview