Thank you, your application has been submitted for this position. We will contact you if you are successful.
If you do not hear from us in 3 working days, please contact one of our consultants for an update.
Engineering To be disclosed Permanent UK Immediate
Technical Services Engineers - Maintenance Programs and Reliability
Due to continued success our client is expanding and looking for Technical Services Engineers - Maintenance Programs and Reliability to join them on a permanent basis within the CAMO department.
• Responsible for ensuring the airline’s fleet are supported in accordance with the applicable approved procedures, requirements and regulations in order that aircraft are able to be released to service in a safe, efficient and compliant manner
• Particular emphasis of the role will be AMP generation, monitoring and improvement as well as driving Reliability and process improvement strategies
• Providing technical support to the Part 145 to enable defect control and rectifications in a timely manner.
• Provide support where required to the other fleet engineers
• Review, analyse and advise on fleet AD,SB and other regulatory compliance to ensure the fleet remain airworthy
• Working alongside the Continuing Airworthiness Department team to drive product and process improvement strategies
• Liaising with manufacturers, TCH, design authorities and other stakeholders
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing UK airline as they go from strength to strength after the COVID pandemic.
All applicants will need to have extensive Technical experience within maintenance programs and have full understanding of Part 145, Part M.
Client video interview
Face to Face