Thank you, your application has been submitted for this position. We will contact you if you are successful.
If you do not hear from us in 3 working days, please contact one of our consultants for an update.
Engineering To be disclosed Permanent UK Immediate
Technical Services Engineers - Fleet
Due to continued success our client is expanding and looking for Technical Services Engineers - Fleet to join them on a permanent basis within the CAMO department.
• Responsible for ensuring the airline’s fleet are supported in accordance with the applicable approved procedures, requirements and regulations in order that aircraft are able to be released to service in a safe, efficient and compliant manner
• Particular emphasis of the role will be aircraft type based providing technical support to the Part 145 to enable defect control and rectifications in a timely manner.
• Reviewing, analysing and advising on fleet AD,SB and other regulatory compliance to ensure the fleet remain airworthy
• Evaluate aircraft damages, compile repair documents and submit them for approval
• Control and management of the fleet Dent and Buckle charts.
• Produce viable recommendations for the Maintenance Programmes.
• Evaluating and reviewing Technical Queries and assigned Technical Services emails for response to the customers
• Liaising with TCH, OEM and DOA agencies regarding modifications, designs, STC updates, statements and Technical Publication Amendments.
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing UK airline as they go from strength to strength after the COVID pandemic.
All applicants will need to have extensive Technical services experience and have full understanding of Part 145, Part M.
Client video interview
Face to Face