Thank you, your application has been submitted for this position. We will contact you if you are successful.
If you do not hear from us in 3 working days, please contact one of our consultants for an update.
Management To be disclosed Permanent UK ASAP
Technical Compliance Manager
Our UK airline client is currently seeing extensive growth as we move beyond the COVID pandemic and this is a great opportunity to join them as their continued success is leading towards rapid expansion. They are currently looking for a Technical Compliance Manager (Quality Manager) on a permanent basis. This is a critical position and the successful applicant will be the Form 4 holder for the Part M and Part 145 reporting directly to the accountable manager.
* Management of the airlines internal compliance monitoring programme for the Continuing Airworthiness Management (Part-M CAMO/Part-CAMO). The role also includes that of Quality Manager for Part-145 with the responsibilities defined the Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE)
* Ensuring that the compliance monitoring programme is properly established, implemented and maintained for Part M and Part 145
* Responsible for the follow up and assessment of adequate closure actions implemented for non-conformance findings.
* Responsible for issue, renewal & cancellation of certifying and support staff authorisations maintaining personnel records to support the Part-145 maintenance approval
* Ensuring each element of the organisation is audited as required in accordance with current regulations including sample surveys of the aircraft and contractor and sub-contractor audits.
* Acts as the focal point for liaising with CAA and external customers on all Technical aspects of compliance monitoring matters
* Attendance at and making presentation on technical matters to the Safety Action Group (SAG) and Safety Review Board (SRB)
* Management of technical auditors employed within the compliance monitoring department including those employed on a part time bases.
* Working with other members of the technical compliance monitoring team to conduct quality audits of the Part-M and Part-145 organisations along with sub-contractors and service providers
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fabulous UK airline during this period of substantial growth.
Client vide interview
Face to Face
Potential 3rd client stage