Thank you, your application has been submitted for this position. We will contact you if you are successful.
If you do not hear from us in 3 working days, please contact one of our consultants for an update.
Engineering To be disclosed Permanent Europe Immediate
The purpose of the position: Continuing Airworthiness Engineer will support and assist the Continuing Airworthiness Management Department within the CAMO, which consists of but not limited to the aircraft maintenance management.
• Support and assistance to ensure that all due continuing airworthiness activities including maintenance are performed on time and in accordance with the applicable requirements, regulations and approved standards and that the aircraft has a valid Certificate of Airworthiness for flights to undertaken;
• Support and assistance for the establishment and development of continuing airworthiness policy, including the approval of the airline maintenance programme’s required by Part MA.302;
• Support and assistance for the analysis of the effectiveness of the Maintenance Program as required by Part M.A. 708(b) & Appendix 1 to AMC M.A.302;
• The relationship with the maintenance engineers and support and assistance for the establishment of a Maintenance Contract required by Part M.A.201(h)2;
• Ensuring that the airlines technical records are kept as required by Part M.A.305;
• Support and assistance for reporting any occurrences of a maintenance nature to TM-CAD and the aircraft manufacturers. This includes both Mandatory Occurrences and occurrences related to maintenance findings, which fall outside the Mandatory scheme;
• Ensures that the aircraft are equipped with the required equipment for the flight undertaken and that this equipment is in airworthy/serviceable condition;
• Support and assistance to review and implementation, as appropriate, of any additional national technical requirements;
• Assists in organizational matters for repairs/defect rectifications away from maintenance home base;
• Assist in organizational matters for spare parts purchasing;
• Support and assistance for maintenance work planning and follow up;
• Liaise with Part-145 organization, manufacturers and service providers for technical follow ups;
• Support and assistance that modifications and repairs (changes) are carried out to an approved standard;
• Airworthiness Directive review and embodiment;
• Service Bulletin embodiment policy;
• Non mandatory modification embodiment policy;
• Rectification of all defects;
• Line and base maintenance;
• Keeping the maintenance documentation library up to date;
• Any other tasks as requested by the Line Manager or his / her deputy during periods of absence.
• Controlling down time and cost of aircraft maintenance;
• Assess and approves invoices received from maintenance/service providers;
Client Video interview
Client face 2 face (maybe)