Thank you, your application has been submitted for this position. We will contact you if you are successful.
If you do not hear from us in 3 working days, please contact one of our consultants for an update.
Operations To be disclosed Permanent London Immediate
We are currently supporting our new client in their search for a Flight Operations Executive based at their facility near Gatwick on a permanent basis.
Flight Operations Executive Role
We are seeking a confident, articulate and proactive individual with an eye for detail and a passion for great customer service to join our growing team. Full training will be provided along with the opportunity to further develop a career within the private and commercial jet charter industry.
The full time and permanent role would include, but not be limited to:
1. Operational pre-flight checks and pro-active monitoring of positioning and live flights
2. Monitoring slots of aircraft through the CFMU portal
3. Providing movement messages and flight updates to clients
4. Producing flight briefs and charter brief sheets for clients and for internal use
5. Coordination with airlines and all third-party suppliers including handling agents, FBOs, aircraft crew and caterers.
6. Updating the CRM system
7. Keeping up to date with travel restrictions
8. Producing passenger manifests and coordinating updates between client and aircraft operators
9. Airport representation and occasional flight riding
This position will come with a rolling shift pattern of 4 days on 4 days off and will require the successful candidate to suit the business needs as required including out of hours working.. time / days off in lieu will be available in these circumstances.
client face 2 face