Recruitment Resourcer – Aviation Services
Basic Salary £21K to £23K + Commission (depending on experience + performance)
As a successful applicant you will join our fast-paced team, working in a competitive, yet dynamic, aviation HR environment – where you will directly see the positive impact of YOUR work each day!
As a Recruitment Resourcer you will work in the heart of the aviation candidate community, building positive relationships to find and secure roles for aviation professionals across the globe. You will work on roles across a broad range of niche requirements including pilots, cabin crew, engineers, c-level executives and other aviation workers in your day to day role with clear progression to becoming a industry sector specialist, aviation consultant or team leader!
You will need to be dynamic and entrepreneurial to work against challenging targets, tight time frames and sometimes complex requirements.
What you’ll be doing
- Sourcing and selection of candidates using internal and external tools; Internal database, job boards, LinkedIn, other external 3rd party platforms
- Creating, placing and managing job ads through various platforms; aviation websites, LinkedIn groups/networks
- Building your network with both candidates and airline operators to obtain recommendations, new business and critical industry insights
- Maintaining excellent levels of communications with your candidate community, from initial enquires and pre-screening, to document collation/verification and telephone interviews
- Managing the logistics of assessment centres across the globe, managing candidates & clients on several continents throughout the recruitment process
- Nurturing the client relationship with support from your team consultant, enabling you to ensure success and delivery – building towards your monthly bonus!
- Embracing our internal values to provide an unforgettable candidate experience, from competitions and surveys, to social networking and events
- Hours of work Monday-Friday, 8:30am – 17:30pm (flexible start-times available from probation)
What you’ll need
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent IT skills – must be a competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good work ethic
- Respond well to tough targets
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate with internal staff at all levels
- A friendly, positive can do attitude
Anyone with one of the following desirable attributes should apply
- A degree or second language is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge / interest/ passion in aviation
- Previous experience in a similar environment would be useful
- Background in recruitment
If this sounds like you, you could be on track to join us at our modern, high-end offices at Farnborough Airport, the “birthplace of British aviation”. If you’ve liked what you’ve seen and are more determined than ever to join us, please attach your CV and covering letter submit your application below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
All candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK.