Recruitment Resourcer – Aviation Services
Basic Salary £21K to £23K + Commission (depending on experience + performance)
The successful applicant can look forward to working in a dynamic Human Resources company where they will make a major contribution to the business.
Our Recruitment Resourcer help to find and place aviation job-seekers with our clients around the world. This includes airline pilots, cabin crew and other aviation workers. Due to the highly competitive nature of our industry, our teams work against challenging targets and very tight time frames.
What you’ll be doing
- Searching through our internal candidate database for matching CVs;
- Using various external databases provided by specialist third parties;
- Networking with candidates to obtain recommendations and contacts for active job-seekers;
- Placing job adverts with a range specialist aviation media, including websites;
- Liaising with other airlines / aircraft operators with regard to possible surplus staff.
- Dealing and responding to candidate email enquiries
- Telephone interviewing candidates – checking for their suitability for the role
- Carry out telephone referencing calls for our candidates with suitable referees
- Gathering and compiling applicant documents
- Hours of work Monday – Friday, 08.30am – 17.30pm
What you’ll need
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent IT skills – must be a competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good work ethic
- Respond well to tough targets
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate with internal staff at all levels
- A friendly, positive can do attitude
- A Business Masters or Degree (a major in HR would be a strong advantage)
- 2nd European language to a Native level
- Knowledge / interest in aviation
- Previous experience in a similar environment would be useful
If this sounds like you, you could be on track to join us at our modern, high-end offices at Farnborough Airport, the “birthplace of British aviation”. If you’ve liked what you’ve seen and are more determined than ever to join us, please attach your CV and covering letter submit your application below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
All candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK.